[DMCForum] Largest DeLorean site on the web?

[DMCForum] Largest DeLorean site on the web?

I just was doing some maintenance on my server and realized that with the
DMC /News/Forum/UK archives, the Project Vixen site has over 92,000 pages.
Is that the biggest D site out there?

I venture to guess that Tamir's site probably gets the most hits.  His site
is, in my opinion, the best one out there as well.

-Dave