RE: [DMCForum] D Restor. resumes April 22 - 24

RE: [DMCForum] D Restor. resumes April 22 - 24

Ha!  Comedy?  I give my dad a talk everytime we go there not to make an ass of himself.  You see him on his polite days.  I'm glad you are planning on coming again!

Erik

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
><snip>
>I asked if my brother would be intersted in going with me this time and
>he said yes, so it should be a good time!  Ted is a riot.  So my dad
>and brother will both be there.
>
>Erik

Ok, but you're gonna have to ask your dad to limit his jokes to only a few
every thirty minutes or we won't be able to work on your car. ;)  Seriously,
those who haven't met Fred are in for a surprise.  He should write comedy.

I am planning on being there, all things considered.

Greg