[DMCForum] Re: Saturday Night Live DeLorean spoofs

[DMCForum] Re: Saturday Night Live DeLorean spoofs

hahaha i gotta see this. can you upload it??

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Packodenton@xxxx wrote:

> A friend of mine sent me the SNL tapes that have a DeLorean
reference. There
> were three spoofs. I'll describe the October 23, 1982, broadcast.
The other
> two were BTTF spoofs about Ronald Reagan from 1986, and the second
BTTF spoof
> was from 1991 with Michael J. Fox.
>
> This was the first scene after the opening monologue by Howard
Hessman and
> first TV commercial.
>
> The scene opens with Howard Hessman (WKRP in Cincinnati's Dr.
Johnny Feel
> Good) as Duncan the DeLorean family butler making pancakes in the
DeLoreans NYC
> penthouse. He is wearing a Tuxedo, cooking breakfast in the
kitchen.  He knocks
> over a box of Bisquick and starts to sweep it up, dumping the
spilled
> Bisquick into the garbage can
>
> DeLorean played by Brad Hall, enters the kitchen wearing a dark
suit,
> carrying an empty suitcase. Duncan says "Good Morning Mr.
DeLorean."  DeLorean
> ignores him. DeLorean sets the suit case on the table and gets
very upset when he
> realizes that Duncan spilled the Bisquick. Duncan offers him some
pancakes for
> breakfast. DeLorean digs in the trash can after the Bisquick and
Duncan tells
> DeLorean "it's just Bisquick Sir"
>
> DeLorean starts to open the kitchen cabinets and takes out bags of
sugar and
> boxes of Bisquick. He packs the suitcase with bags of sugar and
boxes of
> Bisquick, explains how expensive Bisquick and sugar are these days.
>
> DeLorean, now upset, sends Duncan to make sure his luggage and his
limo are
> ready. He starts to finish packing his suitcase when the service
door bell
> rings.
>
> DeLorean answers the door and it's Dave the Drycleaner played by
Eddie Murphy
> delivering DeLoreans dry-cleaning. DeLorean is smoozing with Dave,
has his
> arm wrapped around his shoulder, and wants him to give him the dry-
cleaning for
> free. DeLorean explains how he is short on cash and can't pay the
$13.50
> dry-cleaning bill for 48 hours.
>
> Dave wants the $13.50, DeLorean can't pay, so DeLorean offers him
a new
> silver DeLorean. Dave says he has a silver DeLorean. DeLorean
offers him an
> electric blue DeLorean. ((Eddie Murphy drove an electric blue
Excalibur in 1982))
> Dave says "Mr.D you already gave me 5 DeLorean cars last week
cause you couldn't
> pay. Look man, your cars suck, they don't sell, they don't work
right, and
> nobody wants them."
>
> DeLorean reaches for a box of Bisquick and offers it as payment to
Dave for
> the dry-cleaning. Dave says" What the hell am I going to do with
Bisquick?"
> DeLorean winks at him and says "It's really, really good Bisquick
> Dave...understand?"
>
> Dave gets upset and takes the dry-cleaning with him as he leaves.
>
> Duncan reenters the kitchen, tells DeLorean the limo and luggage
are ready.
> DeLorean tells Duncan how much he hates airline food, and says he
wants to eat
> the pancakes on the airplane. DeLorean grabs a handful of
pancakes, takes a
> large scale from the cabinet and weighs the pancakes. "I love your
special
> pancakes Duncan." Duncan asks why he is weighing the pancakes.
DeLorean explains
> how the airlines charge for heavy suitcases.  DeLorean gives up
weighing them
> and dumps the food & scale into the suitcase.
>
> Christina played by Julia Luis-Dryfess, enters wearing a
nightgown. (Her
> character isn't the brightest candle on the cake...she is dumb)
She and DeLorean
> kiss good morning and hug. Christina asks DeLorean if his business
trip will
> save DeLorean Motors.  DeLorean goes on about how he went to the
House of
> Commons and wanted money, the IRA, Ireland, all gave him so much
money, and how his
> special financing plan will "blow everyone away & get everyone
talking".
> Christina say "John you are so smart honey. You can sell snow to
the Eskimos"
> DeLorean gives her an astonished look.
>
> She asks DeLorean why he is packing up all of the sugar and
bisquick.
> DeLorean say "you know how much I like to bake"
>
> He thinks she is asking to many questions and sends her to see if
there is
> any leftover Tuna salad from last nights dinner. When she looks
into the
> refrigerator, DeLorean starts packing 40 lb. bas of bisquick into
his
> suitcase...spilling it everywhere as white powder fills the air.
When she tells him there
> isn't any Tuna Salad he send her to get his tennis racquet. He
resumes packing
> the 40lbs bags of bisquick making a mess.
>
> Christina brings the tennis racquet and puts it in his suitcase.
She look
> upset as she looks over the suitcase overfilled with bags of
sugar, bisqucik,
> etc.  DeLorean say he is going to get his topcoat and Christina
says "John I know
> what your doing. You can't fool me or anyone else. You can't keep
going like
> this. You are going to get diabetes. Admit it, you are a sugar
addict!"
> DeLorean says "I knew I couldn't fool you Christina." DeLorean and
Christina hug as