RE: [DMCForum] Back to SUV!

If we ignore everything else and set the scenario that
I *WILL* be hit, then of course I would rather be in a
larger vehicle than the one that is hitting me.

There will always be something bigger out there...
Will you replace the Hummer with the next generation
of BIGGER trucks??

You just need to have the biggest one?  :)

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>

> Given everything being equal, would you rather be
> hit in a car or an SUV?  I
> still stand by my comments, as long as there are
> bigger cars out there
> rolling around with inexperienced drivers, why would
> I want to be in that
> collision in a small car?  Lets also add one more
> positive to the SUV area
> -- visibility.  I can see a whole lot better in an
> SUV or truck.  I would
> venture to bet there is a study that will tell us
> that a truck/SUV can avoid
> certain accidents better because they can see more
> of what's going on around
> them.  How well will you fair being t-boned at an
> intersection with your
> car?  My truck will fair much better.
<SNIP>