Re: [DMCForum] Re: Custom mirrors & lenses

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Custom mirrors & lenses

I am preparing to buy the equipment and tool up to make
convex mirrors of any configuration.  It might be a year or
so until they are in production.  The retail price is going
to be dirt cheap if it goes on a DeLorean.  I will be able
to make custom shapes & magnifications as well as
combinations of partial flat mirror with convex on the same
piece of glass.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing to transfer all my stuff to a new
computer, so I'm going to be out of sorts for a while as
usual. :-)

Walt