[DMCForum] Subject: Good article/test on radar detection and laser [lida

[DMCForum] Subject: Good article/test on radar detection and laser [lidar] jamming.

http://www.speedzones.com/

This blurb from the article explained to me why I have had some of my
experiences lately and in the past for that matter:

"A white colored vehicle is the easiest target for a laser gun as the color
white reflects all colors including laserâs infrared light. The darker the
vehicle the more difficult it is to target. A black car with no chrome, no front
plate, and pop down headlights is virtually impossible to target with laser."

My car is not white but silver with DRL's, so it reads like I and others with
a similar setup are prime targets. Yep, it's a slow day at the office.

Sincerely,
Senator Pack