Re: [DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

> Hydrogen Fuel cells are a nice concept, but what about the
bell curve
> on the platinum nessisary to manufacture them?

If it meant getting off of fossil fuels for good then I'm
sure that the rest of mankind can find a way to build a
better fuel cell.  The design of hydrogen fuel cell that I
am currently considering will not likely need any platinum.
It would store water in a form of oxidized metal.  After
all, hydrogen is technically a metal when superfluid at
extremely cold temperatures.  I would store metallic
hydrogen and oxygen together in the same vessel.  At this
point I should mention that I am aware of 5 states of water
as follows:
1) plasma
2) steam
3) liquid
4) ice
5) metal

There are also altered states which include supercooling &
superheating.  The state that interests me is metallic
because it can store an enormous amount of energy in an
incredibly small space.

At present I am researching alternate states of matter such
that two objects can occupy the same space at the same time.
Once in this state then I could shine the matter thru an
optic lens and compress it as one would do with light.  The
result is extreme matter manipulation.  If I do this with
organic matter then it will convert into fossil fuel.

> And spillage durring
> fueling, leading to possible saturation of hydrogen in the
atmosphere,
> and contributing to global warming?

Not a chance.  Hydrogen is small & lite like helium.  When
it leaks, it dissipates rapidly and flows upward out of
harm's way.  It is a moot point to consider any bad effects
of spilling hydrogen into our environment as a result of
fuel technology.  And as for global warming, if we burn only
clean sustainable resources such as hydrogen produced from
sewage then that will go a long way to resolving any global
warming problems.

I expect very good things in our future.

Walt