Re: [DMCForum] Wide angle mirrors

Toby,

I think about the convex mirrors often, but to actually do
anything on it is a lot of work for only one mirror.  What
is worse is putting forth all the effort with the result
being many pieces of small mirror that just dont look right
on a car.

If no one else does it in a couple of years then I'll plan
to splurge on having a real mirror manufacture make a custom
batch.  Both of us have done that with trailing arm bolts.
So I suppose it wouldn't be much more trouble to have
mirrors made.

Yet on the other hand (or barefoot) I really need to be able
to make custom lenses and mirrors for my recycling research.
If anyone knows the process for making lenses & mirrors from
scratch, let me know.  I suppose there are mail order
catalogues for the stuff, but I hate to spend the several
hours it would take to research it.  And even worse I would
hate to invest too much money in equipment that does not do
what I need.

Walt