RE: [DMCForum] Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

RE: [DMCForum] Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  There are 'board' people and there
are 'list' people, and rarely do the two meet.

I run a board with over a 1000 members, and mailing lists with about 800.
The overlap is maybe 60 users.

There are several good DMC boards out there, but none with the
viewership/membership of the DMCForum or DML.  Granted, each format has its
advantages and disadvantages, but it would be an exercise in futility to try
to 'move' the discussions from one format to another.

My 2 cents.

-Dave

  _____