[DMCForum] DMCJoe... Your Side regarding Chris?

[DMCForum] DMCJoe... Your Side regarding Chris?

DMCJoe,
Regarding messages# 20824, 20825,  20831 (Chris's side via Joe O.), 21090, 21092
(posted below) and 21094...

Back in December you said you'd get back to us with an explanation. As of mid
January, Chris had not received a call from you. Its been almost 4 months now. I
was wondering if you were going to let us all know your side of the story?

I and a few others are still confused as to why you have to check with Chris
before posting your side of what happened.

Again, for Chris's sake & your business reputation, I hope any wrongs have been,
and/or are being made right.

Shannon Y
16506

P.S. Not sure if you are still reading this list so I also sent this to
"DMCJOE@xxxxxxx".