RE: [DMCForum] Re: W hat the FUCK-AMUNDO???????

RE: [DMCForum] Re: W hat the FUCK-AMUNDO???????

I have always gotten my messages in Hotmail as emails, they are filtered
into a folder for me
and this has always worked well for me.
I don't know if I am missing out on any special features, but I see
everything as
a regular text email.
You might want to try it that way.

Otherwise, my suggestion of how the forum should look is if it were made
into a PHBB forum, these are the best and let you integrate html into your
messages, also the use of video, audio and images.
You can see one of these forums like mine at
http://www.bttfstuff.com
These also help keep the riff raff in control as it tracks IP addresses and
who has
posted what and when, it is a great system with a lot of control.
It also lets you re-edit your message later if you need to.

Another possibility for a great forum is a group on http://www.myspace.com
These are really neat too.

Just a few suggestions.
- Videobob

>From: "brandelorean" <brandelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] Re: W hat the FUCK-AMUNDO???????
>Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:27:56 -0000
>

>So far I've enjoyed the new format.  Atleast now I can get a snipit
>of text showing if anything meaningful is being said....ahemm
>religous posts?....lol...I also thought I'd add a bit of the Fonz
>into it as well.
>
>Just my 2 cents,
>
>Brandon
>Vin 3323
>Denver CO
>
>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> > For all of you whiners, here is a feedback form for the Yahoo
>groups.
> >
> > http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_alpha
> >
> > Mark V
> >

> > On Mar 26, 2005, at 10:15 AM, timnagin wrote:
> >

> > > I sent an email to Yahoo asking about this but haven't received
> > > anything
> > > back yet.  The DML is the same way now.  If anyone wants to email
> > > Yahoo and
> > > complain, the link is at the top of the DMCForum Yahoo main page.
> > >
> > > Greg

click here