[DMCForum] Re: My latest DOA run-on.

I'm not bashing the guy. I'm just saying that he insulted me. And that
if he's has said things like that to me, I'm sure that he's done it to
others.

Yes, it was very nice of him to try and help me out. And that I do
appriciate, as I wrote in my previous post. But that still doesn't
change the fact the the guy was offensive to me over the phone.
Telling me that I'm gullible, and insinuating that my youth has
something to do with it.

I straight out don't appriciate that, and I'm pretty sure that if you
called me, and it was the same situation where I said that to you, or
anyone else, you'd be insulted as well.

I'm sure that John may be a nice guy if you meet him in person. But he
just left me with a very sour impression.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Packodenton@xxxx wrote:
> Please don't start bashing John Truscott. He is always a gentleman
towards
> everyone that is interested in a DeLorean, especially towards the
"younger
> generation" myself included.
>
> Mike Pack

click here