RE: [DMCForum] Re: My latest DOA run-on.

RE: [DMCForum] Re: My latest DOA run-on.

Both John and his wife Joan are terrific people.

I first met them, I believe it was in Ireland in 1997 or it was in Snowmass
later that year.

In 1998, I was driving from Alabama to Los Angeles and had a problem with
the electrical system.

I gave John a call and he helped me troubleshoot and repair my car over the
phone.

I don't think that you will find nicer people to be around than John and
Joan Truscott.

Scott Mueller 002981

ps Senator, how are you doing?