RE: [DMCForum] Videobob is angry with me...

RE: [DMCForum] Videobob is angry with me...

All the harness does is let you tap into the power, and etc.
All of the speakers need to be wired directly from the radio.
The end result no matter how you decide to wire your radio is that
you don't do any cutting to the original wire harness.
You can send your ground from the radio to the metal frame of the console
if you like, and leave the original wires in tact.
Nice try.
Now go play in traffic.
- VB