[DMCForum] Re: DMCH performance suspension

[DMCForum] Re: DMCH performance suspension

Louie,

> Regarding the DMC-Texas suspension, I've driven cars with it, and
> believe me, it makes a WORLD of difference in both ride AND
> handling. Like Marc said, it's all about what's right for you and
> the way you want your car to perform and look NOW. It's something

I'm assuming this means it's great, right? :)

> Just keep your original components.

My original components are shot. They're 24 years old with 56k miles
on them and just need to be thrown in the trash. Thus why I'm looking
to buy the DMCH suspension.

-Ryan

click here