Re: [DMCForum] Re: Awful Article in Wall Street Journal.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Awful Article in Wall Street Journal.

The WSJ today had an awful article about JZD.   They compared him to
kenneth Lay,  Ebbers, and the rest of the rich scum bag CEOs that have
bankrupted billions of dollars.  This article "gave hope" to these scum
bags because DeLorean got away with "dealing drugs"

They also claimed that the DeLorean was not an ethical car because it
did not have air bags.  It also said that Thacher could not get even
with DeLorean but she did get to testify against Arthur Anderson.
What does this have to do with DeLorean and a corrupt accounting
company.

None of this false reporting surprises.    As I stated early, the
epitats were either going to tell the truth about the good JZD did, or
they were going to continue the lies and show the media control that
exists.   How did a $15 m drug deal recently become $24m?  Are we
adjusting for inflation, that supposedly is under control?

Fortunately, the NYTimes, one of the last somewhat liberal papers, in
the US, did tell the truth.

The one interesting statement,  that I had never heard,  was that Wall
Street refused to offer an IPO for the DeLorean motor company.   Does
anyone know if this is true?   The stock certificates that were issued
were for the initial venture capitalists.   If this is true, this shows
further collusion against JZD.

BOB

click here