[DMCForum] Charlotte Get Together Saturday

[DMCForum] Charlotte Get Together Saturday

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been absent in these parts the last few months, but "real
life" has limited my "online life" to about nil. Anyways, we're
having a little DeLorean get together this Saturday afternoon at my
place in Charlotte, NC. Right now it looks like we could have 6-10
cars there (some coming from as far away as Raleigh and Winston-
Salem, NC). No real plans of any kind. We're just getting together
because Farrar Hudkins will be in town, and wanted to hang out with
him. We'll probably tinker with the cars all day and just shoot the
shit. Us Charlotte area owners are very low key. Drop me an email if
you'd like to come and I'll send you directions and my number. Louie
(AT)DeLorean.com . Hope some of you guys can come out! -Louie

click here