[DMCForum] Running like crap

I wanted to take my car out yesterday and for some reason it was running
like hammered shit.
It was choking and chugging, the engine was rocking back and forth, but if
you gave it enough
gas it would pick up.
I wanted to give it a look today and see how simple the problem could be,
and I have to give credit to John Hervey for teaching me this trick,
I pulled my plug wires and there was WATER pooled up into some of the
cavities
and grounding out my plugs!
I blasted the water out with an air hose and pushed the plug wires back in
and fired it up....
Good as new!
Made a huge difference.

I did notice that my injectors seemed a little loose in the seating.
Should you be able to wiggle them around a little or should they be bolted
in there tight?
I released one of the clips and pulled one out to have a look and it had a
little brown
smear around it, I don't know if it was oil or some sort of build up.
I wiped it off with a napkin and put it back in.
Just curious if anyone knows much about these injectors and the upkeep.
About a year ago I had John clean them for me in his jewelry cleaner, but I
didn't
really notice a big difference, I guess because they were pretty clean to
begin with.

Just thought I would pass on the tip....
- Videobob

click here