Re: [DMCForum] Re: Nice New York Times Article

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Nice New York Times Article

Marc wrote...
> And DMCH wonders why I complain about them so much...
>
> "Though Mr. DeLorean's company long ago went bankrupt and stopped
> producing cars, it lives on today, operated by a company in Texas that
> bought all of the remaining DeLorean parts and repairs and refurbishes
> cars for collectors. "
>
> If you spoke to them James, I guess you did not make it clear that the
> company you work for has no heritage to Mr. DeLorean's company.

You know, I normally agree with you, but this time, you're just being
unfair and I think dishonest yourself by not quoting from two paragraphs
later:

"Although Mr. DeLorean was not involved with the company, Mr. Espey said
he spoke to Mr. DeLorean once a month, including a talk Thursday shortly
before the stroke."

Sounds to me like James DID make it clear that his company is not
associated with the original DMC.

You normally have a lot of good ammunition, but you reduce your argument's
effectiveness by trying to make people draw conclusions based on lies of
omission, which, I might note, is exactly what you accuse DMCH of doing.

-andrew

click here