RE: [DMCForum] Re: Happy St. Patricks Day (Bob's fascia)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Happy St. Patricks Day (Bob's fascia)

I guess it was just a bad wash....
Sometimes if you don't get all the soap off it looks bad.
I try not to use the Mother's products, because it makes the surface sticky,
and then it runs off and streaks. However I have tried a few black restore
products in the past.
...and sometimes I do have water draining down that section of the spoiler,
after the repairs we made to the fiberglass after the accident, I think that
there is a crack that water is draining there.
I gotta get that fixed.
- VB

>From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Happy St. Patricks Day (Bob's fascia)
>Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:10:39 -0000
>

>Hi Bob,
>
>I'd have to agree - your fascia does not look great. The black bumper
>part looks faded and streaked, as if you applied some mothers back to
>black on it too heavily??
>Also, the spoiler has some wierd staining in the center of the
>radiator vent opening. More back to black staining?
>
>No offense intended, I have the same issue with my car, and intend
>eventually repainting the fascia, black bits and all.
>
>Thanks,
>John
>
>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
>wrote:
> > That is a brand new out of the box OEM fascia, in mint condition
>with no
> > warping.
> > What are you talking about?
> >

> > >From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx>
> > >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Happy St. Patricks Day
> > >Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:20:26 -0600
> > >
> > >That bumper and spoiler look pretty bad in that picture, i cant
>believe
> > >you are showing people a car in that condition, now they will think
> > >they all look like shit!
> > >

> > >Mark V

>decent,

click here