[DMCForum] DeLorean Facts Sheets

Ok, I have finally received all the material for the DeLorean fact
sheet. Actually there are 2 of them, the first is a specification
sheet and the second is a "myths" sheet.

I have sent a copy to Dave Swingle who will put a version of it on
the DMCNEWS website (when time permits) so people can download it.
However, if you want all the files, including the original photoshop
ones, the fonts and some JPEG, TIFF and PDF ones then I can put them
on a CD and mail it to you. All the files come to about 150Mb. You
can then modify it to you hearts content. The specification sheet
has a blank area at the bottom where you can add any mods you have
made to your own car.

So if you don't want to wait then you can get a CD, all I ask is $5
for shipping and packaging.

Thanks
Max
VIN 4819