RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Whine..

Thanks for the story, I enjoyed reading it and I think you managed to convey
what I could not.
It is not the car and it's appearance, it is the owners attitude towards the
car.
I wish the new owner Japheth all the lunk in the world in restoring the car
and I am glad it has been passed on to someone who will do so, and will show
the respect it deserves.
Ron can go get himself a Hyundia and be quite happy I am sure.

I will be in Vegas the week of April 17th for the NAB convention, but I am
not bringing the DeLorean, I will be on the Harley.
I usually get one of the Vipers off the strip for a day or two, we will see.
Maybe you can show me the best place to play some cheap blackjack?
- Videobob

click here