RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Wine..

Your right.
Everyone knows that I dug my hole a long time ago.
Once your in it, they never let you out.
"They" love to poke at you, bring your name up and make jabs at your
character,
and then if you try to defend yourself you end up in deeper shit because
someone else
will toss in two cents and get you even further off subject.

I used to get real upset about it, and it does still bother me to be at odds
with people
because in my real life I get along with everyone pretty good.
Most of the friends I have and make I keep for life.
My friends and the people I work with know me to be generous and fun loving.
I have never been in a fist fight in my life.
If I have had disagreements with friends, and we have not made up
it is always the fault of the other party.
I will always shake and make up.

I do admit that I come off as very pretentious and judgmental.
Damn it, I don't know why I do that.
To me, I am not passing judgment but simply being observational and then
vocal about it.
I pick things apart detail by detail.
It drives my wife crazy when we are watching TV together because of my
constant color commentary and play by play of my observations, opinions and
so on.
Now, from a comedy point of view this is great because I have worked on
comedy talk radio, television and this and that, and for entertainment's
sake it is hilarious....until it is is about YOU.
I have been on the other end of this so I know what is like.
You would think that I would convert all that pain into compassion but it
doesn't seem to work that way.
This crap will never end, so I just learn to deal with it.
The internet bullies and keyboard cowards will always talk smack on the
internet, and then kiss my ass in public. That is always how it goes.
All of these people who say all of these awful things about me will either
pretend not to know me or will smile big and shake my hand and laugh like
it's a big joke....yuk yuk yuk (please don't kill me) yuk yuk yuk......
That's always how it goes.
So I don't put any stock into what these guys say.
As a matter of fact, I usually forget who says what in about 2 days.

I don't hold grudges like some people.
I apologize for insulting any of you out there.
I don't mean to be judgmental....I just come off as a prick.
It seems to be unconscious and therefore unintentional.
I have restrained myself plenty, I can't tell you how many big emails I have
written
and then decided to delete to avoid the conflict, but once you get into it
there is no way out.

But I tell you what, despite any differences I would help any of you out,
put you up in my house, give you a ride, whatever.
Underneath all my sarcastic attitude is a good guy.
I hope some of you learn that by spending some time with me.
Don't ever be afraid to come up to me in person and tell me who you are
and what our disagreement was about.
I will always step up to the plate, and I am not afraid to admit when I am
wrong
or to apologize if I hurt someone.

Please do me a favor and lets drop this subject for a while.
It's really depressing.
I would like to forget about it and heal up and move on.
Thanks.
- VB

PS: Good luck on getting your car fixed up, I know Rob will do a good job.
Please get a good alarm, and a camera outside your house and maybe prevent
this from happening again, or catch the jerk who did it!

click here