From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:42 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] The Video Bob Show!

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>
> it is the poor souls punching a time card that don't
> have a life!

Wow.. You are pretty judgmental. You have made life
decisions that suit you, because other people choose a
different lifestyle it is not for you to decide which
is better...  Just which is better for YOU.

> No, I am not a millionaire, far far from it.

I think the comment was related to you constantly
reminding us how much money you have, or make.  Do you
see anyone else bragging about their personal finances
here?  Or worse, putting down people who may earn less
money?  Maybe some people are happy working at
McDonald's.

> I use a condom.

I feel bad for you...  Your wife makes you use a
condom?!

<SNIP>

> or kids that I can't afford.

You could afford them, spend less money on your other
hobbies.  I say this only to again point out it is
YOUR life choice.  If others decide to have kids at
the cost of giving up some other things (like cars),
then that is their choice and not for you to pass
judgment on.

> Choices my man, choices.

RIGHT!

> I was so crushed and ashamed of myself.
> I felt like a real loser.

OK, so these 2 girls passed judgment on you based on
the fact that you worked at a gas station.. and it
hurt..  Then you go and pass judgment on others??
Wow.. Iwouldd think someone that has "been there"
would be more compassionate.

> That morning I quit.
> I didn't know what I was going to do, but I knew it
> was now or never.

How irresponsible of you.. Why would you quit a job
that was keeping a roof over your head with no place
else to go?  See, I can pass judgment too!

> Long story short, 10 years later, I am doing
> fantastic and living far and
> beyond what I ever thought I would do for myself.

Wow, you succeeded in spite of yourself?

> I have no mercy or pity for the weak or unwilling.
> Gusto - grab it.

It usually takes more than guts..  Many times it is
timing, and luck.  You can take responsible risks too
and still be a success. (Success measured against your
own ambition, not what someone else has judged you as)

> I also feel that the guy who earns his toys deserves
> them,
> and if you can't afford the toy then you don't
> deserve it yet.
> HENCE: Can't afford to fix it, don't deserve to have
> it.
> Just my opinion, that's all.

ITS A CAR!  You want to have this discussion about
people having children they cant afford?  Fine.. but
this is a car.

> ...but here's the difference, I don't give a shit
> what anyone out there
> thinks of me except
> my wife and my friends.

Not true, because you keep talking to us about it.

> My heart is not made of stone, but I do know what is
> right and what is wrong
> and I know that there are a lot of insecure people
> out there who want
> something for nothing and get jealous when they meet
> people like me.

Jealous may not be the correct word here.

> They say that success is the best revenge.

Living in Texas with horses, dogs, and a wife who
makes me use a condom with her is not *MY* idea of
success.  If you happy, goody for you.

> If you want to "get even" with me, you will bust
> your ass and scrimp and
> save and fix that car up and show up in a sweet
> looking ride that will make
> my pants cream.
> That's all I am asking.

Yea, we all got in to this DeLorean thing to please
you, Bob!

> If you really care about the car, not your car...
> OUR car then do the right
> thing.

Like you do?  Like DMCH does?  The "right thing" for
anyone who owns anything is to enjoy it as THEY see
fit..  For you, that is trying to make a buck selling
bootleg videos, and overpriced LED's.

> but that's what chicks
> are thinking.

Wow, after millions of years VIDEO BOB has the insight
that no other man has..  HE knows what "chicks are
thinking".  Now I am jealous of you Bob.

> This ain't making me no friends or money - so what's
> the point?

Money..  This seems to be your only motivation in
life.  And I thought I was bad!