[DMCForum] What started it all...

The DMC wine was an idea that was brought to us by a winery in
California. It required no out of pocket expense and because neither of
us had any idea how it woould work out, it was setup that the only
return to DMC (Texas) would be some product if a certain target of sales
was reached.

It was seen by us as a neat item that might have some appeal. A couple
of cases have been sold, and the few reports I've heard have said that
it's got a good flavor. I don't drink wine, so I couldn't tell you.

The existence of the DMC wine did give the NCDMC club a good reason to
get together and have a nice little event at a winery in their area.
Details of the event are here: http://www.ncdmc.org/Announce.htm and
some pics from the event here http://www.sd-dd.com/napa

James

click here