[DMCForum] When to mind your own business.

[DMCForum] When to mind your own business.

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> So, I am not going to stick my nose into all of
> their personal business, I
> don't give a shit about them selling wine or DMC
> salad dressing - who cares?
> I don't.
> It's not my job to police the doings of DMCH and I
> am not going to sit
> around and monitor the internet and waste my life on
> such bitter and
> pathetic endeavors.

Um, if you dont care then why did you post on this
topic at all??

> If you really give a shit about DeLorean cars and
> "The Dream", "The Legend"
> and the overall public perception, then stop picking
> on everyone on the

Everyone? You are far from everyone Bob.. Get over
yourself.

> internet and just mind your own business and promote
> a positive vibe about
> the car and the people who surround it.

Positive vibe??  Like we are all fucking cheapskates,
work at McDonalds, don't care about our cars being
dirty, etc...   In you last year of DeLorean ownership
Bob, you have done more damage to the image of
DeLorean owners than I have in my 13 years.

> The lurkers of this list who are reading all this
> crap will get the wrong
> impression of the car, it's owners and the vendors
> who support it.

No, I suspect most of them are smart enough to make
educated decision on their own..  You see, I have more
respect for people in general than you do.  All you
see is dollar signs..  Go sell some more bootleg
videos.

> Repeat....
> "Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue
> ocean"......

Serenity now!!