RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Wine..

Thanks for the support fat body.
FMJ is one of my absolute favorite movies.

I am a professional comedian you know.... except I suck at it.
Thank god I have my back up living of selling these nifty snow shovels in
Texas.

Search me out on the IMDB....
One of my shows, "Stupid Movie Of The Week" is getting DVD distribution,
soon you will be able to buy episodes of my show for something like $1 at
Walgreens and CVS all over the country - woo hoo, I'll be rich at .20
royalty each!
All I need to do is sell a few hundred thousand copies and I am set.
Shit, I bet I could retire on the ones that Marc uses for skeet alone!
- VB

http://www.comixspotlight.com
http://www.stupidmovieoftheweek.com

>From: "M. P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Wine..
>Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:37:27 -0000
>

>Let me be the first to swing the loaded sock and say that Rich & Dave
>now thoroughly qualify for the asswhipping of a lifetime with a good
>Melvin to boot....:)
>
>I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
>
>VB, you are a constant source of humor if nothing else....:)  Thank
>you for the laugh I was needing tonight!  Gotta run, the humor enema
>is working now.
>
>Matthew
>VIN 16816
>
>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > It was the first "Monster Garage" episode with the rock crawler that
> > prompted me to seek out and buy my first DeLorean.
> > So, thanks Rich & Dave, and the others who worked on the show - YOU are
> > responsible for my presence here!
> > (Now all the other DML'rs are going to tie you to the bunk and whack
>you
> > with bars of soap like in the movie Full Metal Jacket)

click here