RE: [DMCForum] DMC Wine..

Wow, you are so off base I am not sure where to start!

DMCH's expenses are their own fault.  Even if they had
to get all of the parts out of the building in
Columbus, they did not need to move them all to
Houston.  Someplace more local with low rent would
have been more logical.  Why build a huge "word class"
facility???  One reason; EGO.  And anyone who owns a
DeLorean, or will own one in the future will be paying
the price.  You don't need a fancy building to sell
parts, and fix cars.

I did not know YOU were the expert on comparing which
vendors have bigger investments in their business.
What research do you base these comments on?

If DeLorean owners are cheap, why would we buy a
bottle of overpriced wine with a fancy label??  I can
design my own label and slap it on any bottle of shit
I can get my hands on..  IMHO, it is DMCH being
greedy.  Making a quick buck licensing a trademark
that they don't rightfully own.

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a lame defense of DMCH, if the owners would
<SNIP>