[DMCForum] Island Turbo Contact Info?

Hey, does anyone here have the contact info for Elanor @ Island Turbo?
I'm curious as to what info she has on the Island kit, and while she's
not selling any kits right now, if she has any spare parts to sell?
Like a bracket to relocate the alternator for instance.

I've got two IHI RHB5 VJ11 turbos sitting in front of me now, and I'm
eager to start learning about installing them. Along with modifying my
engine, of course.

-Robert

click here