[DMCForum] Back from Cincy

hi everyone

I got back from Cincinnati last night and I was beat. I had so much
fun there and the highlight of the weekend was the Saint Patrick's
parade. Despite the cold weather and the snow, everything went fine.
Ken's warehouse is really cool and I was in awe watching the delorean
pros separate the delorean's body from the frame. How the hell do
they do that???? most importantly is that they lifted it up without
using a crane, there were jacks, wood and concrete to hold the car
up. I was helping out with what I could but towards the end what I
did was film the tech session. And I think it turned out to be a cool
video, let's see what Erik and Fred will say after they watch it.
Another thing that was incredible is that Ken and some other guys
were working on this DeLorean that wasn't running for almost 12 years
and the next day I saw that same car being driven at the parade.
Again I asked: how the hell do they do that? You guys that do work on
deloreans are artists!!!
It was great meeting more delorean owners and to do homework sitting
in a DeLorean!
check out some the pictures on the Photos section under "Cincinnati"

Flavia

click here