Re: [DMCForum] Re: TFT Dashboard

Bob, are you into the manufacturing of TFT displays or any
displays for that matter?  I have some ideas for making a
video camera to capture images of "the spirit world".  Yeah,
flaky crap, but if science cant measure it then it doesn't
exist, right?  So then let's measure it.  I need to make a
photo-sensitive plate that uses a grid of micro petri dishes
to hold bacteria which are sensitive to this para-science
crap energy.  Then each so-called dish has a transistor that
measures changes in electrical activity as the bacteria
react to "psychic light" that is focused on the plate.  I
think such a device, depending on the strain of bacteria,
could see some unusual things.

Okay, I've had too many beers.  But seriously, tho.  I want
to build this.

Walt

click here