[DMCForum] Re: Dumping a bunch of DeLorean Engine parts

[DMCForum] Re: Dumping a bunch of DeLorean Engine parts

I doubt that you are selling one but it never hurts to ask. Do you
have a lower control arm for the right front of the car? If not, does
anyone else have a used one that is in good shape? Mine has the
ugliest weld job I've ever seen and it does not look very stable or
save.

Josh
10989
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <mds328@xxxx> wrote:

> Group,
>
> Since I'll be migrating to different engine, I'm dumping all of my
> PRV stuff.  The car only had 27,000 miles on it, and I've listed
> most of the stuff I think people would want on E-bay.  Just do a
> search by seller for 'going88mph.'  All of the stuff is in real
good
> shape, and I took pictures of everything and tried to describe it
as
> best as possible.  If any of you need any other parts from the
> engine that I haven't listed, feel free to contact me via e-mail.
>
> BTW you can even get a "Bill Robertson exhaust kit!'
>
> thanks,
>
> Matt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here