Re: [DMCForum] Re: Dumping a bunch of DeLorean Engine parts (#5939'sDual

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Dumping a bunch of DeLorean Engine parts (#5939'sDual Exhaust)

Yup - we can't take the credit for this system, it was designed and made
thanks for the owners club, not us

I have fitted a couple though.

Martin
DMUK

Mike Bosworth wrote:

> snip...."DMCH and DMCUK exhaust systems are certainly more
> professional, but
> mine cost a fraction as much. After Matt's auctions close I'll quote
> how much."
>

> UK wise....Assume you are talking about this SS system fitted to a
> number of UK cars.
>
> http://www.stainless-exhaust.com/discuss.htm
>
> Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor