[DMCForum] Re: aluminum and auto tech. instructors

[DMCForum] Re: aluminum and auto tech. instructors

the kids sound cute.

She is the cutest thing on the earth. For prom, the school is going
to have a slid show and the kids are going to be in the photo with me
and the DeLorean, I'll post it whenever it gets done. Sunday or
Monday, I have to wash my car first.

> Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Naa. Dodge, I've been disliking them for the past two years. As soon
as I get my DeLorean running good I'm selling the Dodge to help pay
for either a stage 2 engine from DMCH or the stainless chassis from
PDC. I haven't decided yet. Any suggestions?

Josh

click here