Re: [DMCForum] latest Ebay Delorean

Host name is: cdma-3g1x-188-93.zappmobile.ro

The guy sent the note from Romania.

--- Andrei Cular <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well I got a reply back from the guy about that
> $4000 car located in
> NM.  Turns out it's not in Sandia, but in the UK.
> Below is a full copy
> of the email.  I'm runnign late so maybe Mr. Levy
> could run a trace on
> the IP for us.
>

> Andrei

>   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

b=jpD65R+xV8mlh2Ahq+rynL6yBiTgur3s3kXTP+247ANxUogLRzOda1ClIJFsfulxR6emSfeQAicAgyTiJoN2A8pbEzejWh1wZFbmsZE+H/zEi/USQpKev8z21e82sYF409RzYQ+D5LqRqMGS0UVmpxG2XpzyIsrb2V8s3IbfwzE=

http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM