Re: [DMCForum] damnit to hell (my poor engine)

Re: [DMCForum] damnit to hell (my poor engine)

Hey Matt,

Man...you've had no luck with that engine have you?  I'll leave the
technical advice to those who know what they are talking about...but if
you end up needing the upper crankcase (god forbid) from the engine you
bought the lower crankcase off of in PF...let me know.  I do still have it.

Tech session is March 11th-13th at Ken's warehouse.  Trailer the car
here, and we'll take a look at it if you want!  John McCarthy, (the guy
with the polished DeLorean) is a whiz with PRV engine stuff and last I
heard, he was planning on being there.  I'll double check that with Ken.

Let me know what you think,
Josh