Re: [DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

Jon,

Thanks, I'll try them... fortunately I have one of
each (AZ, AA, PB) close by. (Auto Zone is within
cycling distance ... convenient if I ever have a total
disaster. LOL)

Strangely enough, the light turned off today... Maybe
it was just waiting for some nice weather... But I am
sure it will reappear, since it has happened once.

Regards,
Farrar

--- Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that AutoZone and/or Advance Auto
> and/or Pep Boys will
> read your codes for free.  One thing: make sure you
> get the actual code
> out of the tech and look it up yourself; otherwise
> they interpret it for
> you.  One time, a tech told me the code was "says
> yer... uhmm... yer EGR
> is running too low on pressure... or too high.
> Yeah, too high."
> Needless to say, he forgot the code itself by that
> point.

=====
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.