Re: [DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

I'm pretty sure that AutoZone and/or Advance Auto and/or Pep Boys will
read your codes for free.  One thing: make sure you get the actual code
out of the tech and look it up yourself; otherwise they interpret it for
you.  One time, a tech told me the code was "says yer... uhmm... yer EGR
is running too low on pressure... or too high.  Yeah, too high."
Needless to say, he forgot the code itself by that point.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Farrar "Doc" Hudkins wrote:
>>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah"
>>All I'm into is DeLoreans and Ford Rangers.
>

> Sadly, I have a Ford Ranger and I am irritated by it.
> A month after replacing the EGR valve, the damn "check
> engine" light comes on, and I can't find anything
> wrong with the bloody truck.
>
> All right, perhaps I wouldn't be so upset if I had not
> forgone the code-reading computer for a new printer
> last weekend. But still, the reason I want a D is so
> that I will have something to work on over weekends. I
> would rather not do that with my main transport. :P
>
> Grunt.
>
> --Farrar
>
> =====
> "Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada