[DMCForum] negative cable and strap

When I got my DMC, it was jerry rigged in many places and one was the
negative battery cable was hooked to the seat. I unhooked from there
and poked the cable thru the little hole in the battery cubby. When I
got under the car I could not find where the cable went to. I don't
know if I overlooked something but I spent about five to ten minutes
under there trying to find it but the tight space got to me and I had
to get out and just sit in my car for a little while.

Right outside the little hole from the battery cubby there is a
raveled strap looking thing attached to the frame. What is that for?
I've tried to find it on the web but no luck. Again the tight space
was too much for me so, I left.

Josh
10989

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor