Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

DCS was open to the public.  In a town like Pigeon
Forge, and a room specifically used by out of town
events, I am confident that the thefts were by
professionals that "work" a show like that....   And
not some "riff-raff" DeLorean owners.

Even so, I don't the the price of admission will stop
someone looking to steal.

I dont know how the "open house" is run now, but if I
were Stephen I would not be letting anyone wonder
around the warehouse unescorted as it was done in
Ohio.