[DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

> The 1989-1995 Taurus SHO (Super High Output) has:
>
>   - 220hp/200lbft 24V DOHC Yamaha-designed 3.0L V6
>   - 5-speed (4-speed ATX optional from 93-95 with a 3.2L version of
the
> engine)
>   - Estimated 6.6 sec 0-60 mph
>   - Ground effects, fog lamps, optional spoiler, optional sunroof
>   - 16" alloy wheels
>   - Standard leather buckets with full bolsters, digital electronic
> climate control, etc.

Ok, That makes since. I've driven one of those too, on Interstate 30
for about ten minutes. They're nice but after working at a Chrysler
dealership and getting to drive a Dodge Viper you lose, respect, for
all other American sports cars. There are not very many SHO Taurus
around anymore. The one I drove was black and sold for, I think they
told me $4,500. Way to low for the car if you ask me.

I may sound like I talk a bounch of crap but sometimes I get to drive
cars from the other dealerships in the central Arkansas area to the
Chrysler store that I work at . It's fun until you get into a junker
that smells like butt.

Josh

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to