[DMCForum] I did it!

Hey gang,

It only took me 2 ½ weeks but I just replaced the water pump on my car ?
first ?major? job that I have ever done on my car (at least major for
me).

I took pictures every step of the way and will be posting a tech article
on the process as soon as I can get it all typed up.

Just had to pass on the news ? can?t really believe that the car started
after I got it all put back together again ? can?t believe that I didn?t
forget something!

Michael

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada