[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collec

[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collect $200.

Well, You're right it's not all Tahoe, BUT GM did use many parts from
other GM vehicles. The one that I remember best is the ugly Pontiac
SUV that looked like a Honda CRX on steroids. I think I read
somewhere where they used the Tahoe chassis, I can't remember.

I have driven an H2 and I do like it for driving but parking is
another story. I'm used to fairly small vehicles, they are like
driving a tank through town. I don't see how people park tose things.
I don't even like driving duallys because I have seen a lot of the
back fenders riped off and the price to repair it. I have also ridden
in a H1 and I'd own a H1 over the H2 everytime. It's the real thing.

Joe, I take that you own or like the H2? That's cool. I'm not saying
the H2 is a whimp because that would be stupid. It's not, but it's
not as good as the H1 at being a all terrain vehicle. When the world
thinks of Hummer they think of the H1 military version. It's a hoss.
Think of it the I do. Imagine the towel heads in their cave and see a
tan H2 drive up. I'm not going to be imoressed or even scared, I'm
going to laugh at the American and their new Tonka Toy.

I could go on and on why I don't like the H2 but I don't want to.
It's my opinion that they should not have touched the H1 but it
doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what the owners of the
Hummers thinks. They bought it, not me.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxx>