From: Dave Stragand [mailto:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:07 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: SUV envy

Speaking of SUV's, has anyone seen the latest stupid ads attempting to sway
people into believing that SUV's are uncontrollable monsters that should be
banned?  It's aimed primarily for teens, to show them that SUVs are
dangerous.

Two problems here.  First, teen drivers generally suck no matter what
vehicle they are driving.  Second, few if any teens are going to be
influenced by a safety campaign featuring something like the love child of
Mr. Snuffaluffagus (Sesame Street) and a Range Rover.  Very bizarre.

http://www.esuvee.com

-Dave