[DMCForum] DMCH open house...

Point of clarification;

I realize many people are aware that I assisted Ken in DCS2006.  It
was my pleasure to help Ken and his family put on the best DeLorean
show ever.

However, My association with DCS does not make me an official
spokesperson.  Any and all comments I have made, or will make in NO
WAS represent DCS, or Ken.  They only represent ME.

Furthermore, I tend to not hold a grudge.  While many of the things I
say may be unpopular, shocking, or even insulting, they are usually
accurate.  With that, if someone is unhappy with what I have to say,
the most effective way for me to change what I have to say is for
them to change their behavior.

Now; back to our regular entertainment,
Marc Levy

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>
> They made tons of money at DCS2004, and well...   Had
> little investment in the event itself, other than the
> branded items we were asked to give away during
> registration (postcard, lanyards, other crap)..  oh,
> and the small box of items for the raffle.
<SNIP>