From: Michael Babb [mailto:mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:04 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Battery Cut off

It is located under the dash, just above where the door striker pins
are.  (outside part of the car, just next to the bonnet release cable.
To disconnect the battery you flip the toggle switch down and then hit
the button to activate.  To reengage the battery you flip the toggle
switch back up and again hit the button to activate.

Michael