Re: [DMCForum] Pricing/Selling Advice

Where is the car?  You may be able to find a local
member who will look it over for you.

It it had resto work done in 2003 by one of the well
known vendors, a call to them may be helpful.  Because
they know what was done to the car, and the current
condition it is in, they can probably offer more
accurate advice... and maybe even help sell the car
for you.

Marc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com