[DMCForum] Pricing/Selling Advice

I am trying to see if any of you out there have advice on pricing my
D for sale.  And for that matter the best way to go about selling
it.  Unfortunately I don't know a ton about the car, I inherited it,
except what I can see and from the service records I have.  Now that
most of a year has gone by and the "don't do anything rash" grieving
is winding down... I can't give this car a home that it deserves... I
am not that "in" to it and it is just sitting in my garage.  So nuf
said... if there is anyone out there that would be able to offer me
advice to determine what a fair price is for it, please contact me
directly.

Specs that I know:  '81, gas flap, black interior, manual, about 70k
miles, runs great, summer of 2003 large restoration work completed on
it to bring it toward concours condition.  Noticible to the untrained
chic... missing a piece of trim on right front quarter panel, louvres
were loners during restoration so they don't latch, drivers door
airvent appears to have broken a piece of plastic, small crack in
windshield where rear view mirror mounts (maybe, could be the
adhesive, can't tell).

Thanks for any help you can give... Lorraine #1141