Re: [DMCForum] Re: Owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh-Durham area???

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh-Durham area???

It is good to have 3472 back home!  The PO (ironic that he can call me
that as well) did do some changes to the car, but none of them I would
consider bad things.

He dropped the car back to factory specs - amazing what a difference
that makes just looking out over the hood on the interstate.  He added
a remote battery cut-off switch, and a few other little "fixes" here
and there that have been interesting to see when I have found them.
All in all, the car is in just about identical condition from when I
sold it - he only put about 1000 miles on the car in the 4 years he
owned it.

Michael