[DMCForum] Re: Owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh-Durham area???

[DMCForum] Re: Owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh-Durham area???

I didn't know you had gotten your former Delorean back again. I only
thought you were still in talks.

Congratulations, did the owner make any weird changes to it in the
time he owned it?

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael C. Babb" <mcbabb@xxxx>